Eyelash grafting technique
1. In terms of materials, it is recommended to choose softer and slender eyelashes, which will cause less damage to your eyelashes and can last longer after grafting.
2. When choosing the number of roots, don't blindly pursue high density. If you graft multiple handmade faux mink individual eyelash extension on one eyelash, it will cause great damage to your eyelashes.
3. In addition to materials and number of roots, you also need to choose handmade faux mink individual eyelash extension based on the shape's curl and length.
4. Do not touch water within 4 hours after grafting. Water will affect the effectiveness of the glue and affect its durability.
5. There is no need to apply mascara after grafting each eyelash. You can apply eye makeup normally, but when using makeup remover, do not use oily products.