How to remove the grafted eyelashes: eyelash extension remover near me
1. Buy glue remover. If you can't go back to the salon, you can try to remove the eyelashes yourself with a eyelash extension remover near me. You can buy eyelash glue remover at most pharmacies and online. Glue remover is a mild solvent, similar to nail polish remover.
2. Remove eye makeup. Use a gentle makeup remover to remove eye mascara and eyeliner to see the roots of natural eyelashes and false eyelashes. Use glue remover. Follow the steps below to use remover to loosen false eyelashes.
3. Take an appropriate amount of glue remover on the cotton swab, and then use the cotton swab to run along the eyeliner, from the outer contour to the inner contour, gently make a small circle, the remover starts to melt the glue. Remove the eyelashes that are about to fall off. Wipe the eyeliner back and forth about fifteen times, pinch the roots of the false eyelashes with your index finger and thumb, the eyelashes will fall off with gentle pressure.
4. Remove the residual glue from the eyelids. After removing the eyelashes, wipe the upper eyelid with a eyelash extension remover near me to remove the remaining glue.
5. Clean eyelashes. Wash your face with warm water to wash away the remaining scavenger.
eyelash extension remover near me
Half Clear/ White
Customized as your requet
1: Do you accept sample order?
Yes, sample is avaliable.
2: Could you do customized box?
Yes, we can accept customized package.
3: What’s is the payment method?
We accept PayPal, bank transfer (T/T), Western Union and MoneyGram. PayPal is a secure and trustworthy payment processing service which we can get the payment as soon as you pay.
4: How many ways the shipping you do?
DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT, Shunfeng , sea shipping and so on.